Tuesday, January 29, 2008

may I have this dance...

You were so little. So snuggable. Just 2 weeks old. And we were alone. Just the two of us. It was dusky outside. The lights were dim inside - close to bedtime. The music was playing softly.


And then it happened. Our song.


I held you tight. My little blue bundle. And we danced. Emotion overwhemled me. I cried. You were content to be held close. Safe. Warm. And as we swayed - I sang each word softly to you. As a whispered prayer. Of love. Of faith. Of hope.


My sweet Trevor... You're not so little anymore. And so much has happened in your amazing little life since then. But you're still my snuggle worm. My heart is still overwhelmed with love. With faith. With hope. And so...come here my cheeky monkey boy...


Let's dance...and dream...

2 comments:

The Zodiac said...

Hey guys, great video and song...praying for you, as always.

Jarret

Jonathan said...

Yeah...I'm not really a Mark Harris fan but LOVE that song & vid!

...danielle