3.17.2008

just a Wii little mistake...

I am not a gamer. Of any kind. I'd much rather take a walk on the beach. Or eat chocolate. Or sift through the Children's Place Monster sales. Or blog!

But last night I was pulled & guilted into playing a couple games of Wii bowling. It was okay. I even bowled double strikes in two different games - which is WAY better than I ever do in real life.

And of course we all (Grams, Jonathan, me & the big kids) had a blast re-arraigning our little Wii twinkies. We even built some other family members. And of course we had to include baby Trevy!

Grams & I made him SO cute...big blue eyes...scrunchy face...blue baseball cap...

Jonathan took one look at Wii Trev and told us we were awful people...

See...what we thought was a baseball cap...was actually a HELMET!

Trevor...epilepsy...helmet...

SICKIES!

After our belly laughter sub-sided (btw it's okay to laugh when it's your kid with epilepsy) we re-fitted Trev with the other little knit cap...which is just as cute! Although I can't promise we won't giggle every time we look at Wii Trevor & remember the helmet...

**btw...I kept wondering where the brim was on that baseball cap!**

5 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

That is HYSTERICAL!

baby trevor's mommy said...

as my hubby likes to say..."you can't make stuff like that up!"

...danielle

Kelly said...

You gotta try the Wii Big Brain Academy! I double dog dare ya!

(BTW: Wii Play is MUCH funner than Wii sports--that one's for the guys. Wii Play has some smooth girl friendly games on it. But I MUST say that I totally trash Chris on the target shooting game--WOOHAA!)

baby trevor's mommy said...

My mom keeps telling me it'll burn calories!

I'll have to check out Wii Play...cause the bowling is getting old.

Jess W said...

I love this because I completely agree. My fiancee has epilepsy, has since 11 months old, went through brain surgery, etc, and continues to have seizures daily. We laugh and joke about his seizures all the time. Coming from other people, generally NOT funny. But when you live it every day, you HAVE to joke about it sometimes!