Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sooooo...

I literally just hung up with
Bayview Pharmacy and the amazing owner/pharmasicist who can not only magically transform Trevor's B-6 into a topical rub...

He is also going to call our lovely Dr. Neuro on Monday to sort out all the details...

AND...

He's going to work with my insurance to see if they'll cover it for us! Crossing fingers here!

I was SO excited about the whole encounter that I couldn't help but share! And I'm enjoying the little miracles - like compounding B-6 miracle rubs - that brighten my day!

2 comments:

labonte4 said...

Glad Bayview was able to help, I'm sure Trev. will be much happier w/ a nice B-6 rub down.

baby trevor's mommy said...

Thanks so much Rebecca!

I felt so stupid...sure enough the name is right where you left it! Don't know how I missed that one!

Hope you guys enjoyed the day...it was pretty...but stinkin' freezing! We tried the park...and ended up at DD for hot cocoa!

...danielle