Friday, April 4, 2008

b-day vids...

I'm posting a few video clips primarily for our family scattered across the states & globe...

We know you wish you could be here with us celebrating this huge milestone for Trevor

...I hope the videos help make it feel like you were!

Trev having fun with the fishies...


Mommy singing happy b-day to her little monkey man...


Trevor didn't know what to make of all the hulabaloo...but his tears went away after just one lick on the cake!


Trevor trying out his birthday toy. We love the one armed rodeo walk thing he does!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh how I so wish I could have been there!!!! Thank you SOOO much for putting up pics of the day! You're right, pretty sure we're tuning in from all over the world just to see this stuff. :) Let him know that I said Happy Birthday (belated I know). lol. Hopfully sooner than later we'll be able to see each other again and I can squeeze each and every one of them to my hearts content, watch them smile and laugh, play with them etc. It's crazy how we actually live in the same country now and I haven't seen you guys for close to a year now! KUMBE! Love you all SOO much and miss you deary.

baby trevor's mommy said...

I'm so happy that you were able to enjoy Meg...

I just hope that Bibi & Babu can too...

...danielle

JSmith5780 said...

Hey... random question... what type of pacifiers does Trev use? Are they Mam's? I have two blue Mam's with silicone nipples still in packages... do you have a need for them?