Friday, April 18, 2008

embrace the inner artist

I had just hopped dripping out of the shower...and threw my robe on without bothering to dry. (Jonathan hates this habit...and I have to admit I do leave a hazardous mess of wet slippery-ness on the floor!)

But still....I've read somewhere (Oprah? Woman's Day?) that if you lotion while wet you retain the moisture better. I've agrued my case many times!

I grabbed the bottle & went to work on my legs.

Bristel...asked if she could help. She has a passion for pumping lotion. So she got to work pumping & lathering...although she refused to do the bottoms of my feet.

Trevor came over to check it out. He started massaging the lotion in too. From the look on his little face, he looked quite pleased with the gooshy feeling.

It was kinda like finger paint for them!

And a two minute spa treatment for my calves!

5 comments:

~Mama Skates~ said...

too cute - gotta love the lil helpers!

Marisa said...

Hey guys. Sorry we haven't kept in touch. We love you and are praying for you every day. Trevor is sooooo beautiful. Love ya - Marisa Bailey

baby trevor's mommy said...

So good to hear from you Marisa! J & I were just reminscing about lingo school days...such fun! Our hearts are so sad that we can't return right now...maybe someday...when Trev's finding the cure for IS. :o)

How're you guys? On home assignment? Is there a ShopRite in Mwanza yet?

You'll have to email pix of the kiddos!

...danielle

baby trevor's mommy said...

So good to hear from you Marisa! J & I were just reminscing about lingo school days...such fun! Our hearts are so sad that we can't return right now...maybe someday...when Trev's finding the cure for IS. :o)

How're you guys? On home assignment? Is there a ShopRite in Mwanza yet?

You'll have to email pix of the kiddos!

...danielle

~Mama Skates~ said...

ok, bout the camping....no, i mean KOA campground camping in my parents big 5th wheel RV (complete with shower, oven, big tv, etc)! ~lol~ but we don't spend much time in the camper - we're still firm believers that if u're camping, u should b outside! my hubby & i go "real camping" deep in the woods, in a tent about once a year...that's just too hard to do with little ones...plus this campground has soooo much for the kids to do! it's awesome!