Sunday, April 6, 2008

just for fun

I've always always been a sucker for anything that smacked of psychology. ie. personality tests. I've done em' all. Lipstick. Fave chocolate. Million Qs.

Sooooo...when I stumbled on this one...there was no way I could not take it! I even re-took it...just to make sure they got me right.

And...evidently it's true. I'm a comma. Stop raising those eyebrows...don't you know these things don't lie!? :O)

For the doubters...Toby took it & he's an exclamation point. Now tell me that's not a bulls-eye!



You Are a Comma



You are open minded and extremely optimistic.

You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.



You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.

You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.



Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.

(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)



You excel in: Inspiring people



You get along best with: The Question Mark

8 comments:

Jonathan said...

Alright. So I know I don't leave many somments here;) but I'll give this one a go.

I'm a colon. That just sounds nasty doesn't it? I'm driven by facts and have little emotion apparently. They say that I get along best with semi-colons - even though I'm married to a comma. Doesn't a semi-colon have a comma in it though? That should count for something!

Megan said...

Wow. ya'll I have to admit while I was reading your guy's posts, I was laughing like crazy! A comma and a colon huh? good times, good times.

baby trevor's mommy said...

Hey Colon-cakes... you can leave a *somment* any time! *wink*

And Megan...we're dying to know what you are? And you know who? *wink wink*

...danielle

Megan said...

lol. maybe I'll just have to find out....

Megan said...

Ok it says I'm a colon too. Go figure. I disagree though. Some of those results aren't true about me. Maybe I should retake it......:)

Reagan Leigh said...

I'm a dash. I'm realistic, down to earth, and very honest...that part is true. I get along best with the exclamation point...but I'm married to a dash (we answered every question exactly the same...we're also both Scorpios...makes for a lot of arguing!!)

baby trevor's mommy said...

Shortly after colon-cakes & I married...we were given The Birth Order Book. We learned that two first-borns (which we are) should NEVER get married! LOL...
8 years...and more animated convos that I can re-count...later & we're still going strong.

...danielle

JSmith5780 said...

I'm a colon too... hubby hasn't done the test yet... we'll have to see.