Friday, September 3, 2010

backyard therapy: a mommy's toolbox must have

Recently I became the proud owner of one of these puppies! 



click here to purchase online 



And I love love love the thing!  How did I live for so long without one?!



I purchased mine at Walmart for $24 and change.  But I noticed today while trolling the aisles at BJ's (with all three kids!  Am I crazy?  Or am I crazy?!)  that you can purchase one there for $21 and change!  Annnnnd...the sheets are MUCH less expensive there as well at just $6.99 for a pack of 50!  Of course I threw a box of those in the cart along with our "survival" food. 



4 comments:

Shannon said...

One of the first things I laminated was the Tylenol and Benadryl charts, they are hanging on my pantry door, so handy! It's amazing what you can laminate!

happy's mommy said...

You totally just gave me another project to work on!

...danielle

KC's Mama said...

What is BJ's? I would love to purchase one of these because I am working with a child who has reactive attachment disorder, and I laminate lots of feeling/picture cards for him, plus a lot of his school stuff because he does so well with the pics, but I use the peel and stick, and I really don't like them! So, if spending 20 some dollars will make my jog easier then I am totally in!
Thanks for the idea :)

happy's mommy said...

Hmmmm...Karen. BJ's may be an east coast thing? Similar to Sam's Club or Costco. You can always get one at Walmart too! Honest to goodness...it's my fave piece of equipment right now!

...danielle