Wednesday, November 3, 2010

the May May logues

Too blogalicious not to share.  Anything between ( ) are Trevy's mommy's added thoughts: 


Despite having a cold (read: excessively snotty & drooly) Trevor is having an awesome day.  No spaciness (hooray!).  Trevor strung beads on a string using both hands - something he couldn't do last school year (I love that boy! But stop showing off Trevy...or they're gonna think you don't need extra help!)...

He impressed me in the car this morning (May May takes Trevy to school for me since his ABA takes place before buses are out n' about).  I told him not to unbuckle himself (they've been having daily Unbuckle Wars) until I told him to.  He responded with "no buckle".  He left it alone until we got to school and I said Trevor you can unbuckle now - and he did. 

4 comments:

Dawson said...

Ain't it fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haba na haba, hujaza kibaba. Good job, Trevor. Love, Bibi

Holli said...

Very impressive, Trevor!! :D

Mrs. M said...

Awwww!

Our little man was a lover of undoing his buckle too. Is Trevy still in a 5 pt harness or a booster? If he's in a booster I have just the thing for you! I'll send it too! It's a cover that goes over the buckle so that he can't undo it. Worked wonders for Rhett when he was in that stage. After awhile he didn't even try anymore.
Let me know if he's in a booster and I'll send it on down for ya.