3.29.2011

stupid &$#*^ blogger!




I found a comment waiting to moderated bright and early this am.  It was on my purple day post.   


"Oh bummer. Our picture didn't make it up. :(

I wear purple for my little boy Lincoln."


I was puzzled immediately.  Because I know that I know that I know his sweet little face was included!  And his mommy's blog linked in!  But sure enough...I scrolled back through and he's missing.  Ugh.  And Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


I'm SO sorry.  Hope you don't for a second think it was intentional!  Blogger and pictures are often my worst enemy.  I downloaded Windows Live yesterday on another blog mom's advice.  She claims it's easier to work with.  Of course, now I've gotta go figure out if she's right.  But in the meantime...


Lincoln has a post all his own!



::smile::


Click here if you'd like to see other adorable faces we wear purple for.  

No comments: