Skip to main content

all in a week

We had a lovely visit with my Grandmother & mom's twin sister last week! They made the long trek from upstate NY to see us. (btw Aunt Michelle...I'm really hoping you can figure out how to upload & email those pix! Otherwise your age'll show! ::wink::) In all the Trevy crank-i-ness I forgot to snap some photos myself. And I didn't get to spend near enough time catching up. But it was so cute...they follow Trev's blog religiously...so much so that Aunt Michelle noticed some of Trevy's seizure cues! And in a really sadly-sweet sorta way...it warmed my heart.


Our home has been attacked by the sick-ies.


Trev and his ear infection seem to be on the mend. I'm basing this thought on the fact that he's still napping...almost an hour after being laid down! We haven't had that kinda sleep-y success in over a week!


But now Bristel is down for the count. With a fairly high fever. Which has me debating calling Dr. Pedi for a pee-pee test. Bri has kidney reflux...and even though she hasn't had a UTI since she was 18 mos old...it's still the first thing I always suspect! But the test is always negative...which because I am not as free-spirited as I wish...always makes me blush! Sooooo...I'm thinking if she still have a fev tomorrow I'll swallow my crazy-mommy-pride & ask for the test. Ugh...


And we have dental visits...music class...Trevy labs...therapy sessions...library dates...and various other activities that will keep me hopping this week!


If I find time to upload the Halloween pix...it'll be a success!

Comments

Mama Skates said…
good luck with ur week lady! hope everyone feels better ASAP!

xoxox,
sharon
Wow....you really do have a busy week coming up. Those are nice every one in a while. Sorry to hear about the sick kiddos....that is never fun! Connor and i send them big {{{HUGS}}}}, and ofcourse you too!!
Anonymous said…
Hope that Bristel's fever goes down soon!! And hoping that Trevy's ear infection is indeed on the mend.

Hope that Toby stays healthy!!!

{HUGS} to all
JSmith5780 said…
So if your Great Aunt lives in upstate NY, that means you SHOULD visit HER sometime and just happen to drive by us and stop for a visit. hint hint!

Hope the week goes by smoothly!

Popular posts from this blog

I cried when I got the news

I felt like such a heel not going with Trevy for his first post hemi EEG. Yeeeeeees...Jonathan went with him. Yeeeeeees...he's just as good as me. But still! He's my baby! I was instead sitting on floor 6 east waiting for Neurology to get their boots here and help me sort out this medicine mess! Seriously it's like a bad joke...how many Neurologists does it take to write a bloody script? And fax prior authorizations? Cause Trevy's been back for hours now. And I'm STILL waiting! Anyway... Jonathan had just stepped out to meet the pizza delivery guy when Dr. EEG made his rounds. Of course I asked immediately if he had read the EEG. Of course he had. That's why he was there afterall. And I cried when he told me... that for the first time in almost two years. For the first time since this whole crazy mess began. my baby's EEG is completely normal! Side Note: It's super fun to sob in front of Japanese men and watch them squirm When I kept repeati...

I sure hope...

they grow back curly! Saw the "unknown" flashing on the face of my cell phone and knew who it was. Who it had to be. Dr. Fellow. My eyes met Grams' and I nodded. Grams has a pool, see. For super hot days like today. We're also having a septic installed. Which meant no water or facilities at my place. But those weren't really the reasons I was there. Close to mom. The purple ringing thing in my hand was. Only I wasn't prepared for it to be ringing SO darn soon. Shortly after lunch instead of dinner! I swallowed. Took a deep breath. And clicked connect. Dr. Fellow has a very nice phone tone. Clear. Hint of compassion. If only a stitch of humor were added...it'd be heavenly. But there was no humor. Just business. He's very direct. I'm learning that about him. Which explains his short hello. Followed by immediately pushing into the news. Being that it was a unanimous consensus. The entire surgical committee feels Trevor is a good candidate. And then p...

it's like being asked to the prom...

only MUCH MUCH bigger! I had noticed (yes...I stalk my site meter!) that a government ISP had logged onto Trevor's blog. Whoever it was had spent a good deal of time hanging out too. Followed a few minutes later by a government ISP...hailing from Washington. As in DC! My eyebrow raised. It was just kinda odd. Note-able odd. You know? Anyway...later that day (last week) I was folding laundry & thinking my crazy insane thoughts. Along these lines... I hope I'm not saying anything I shouldn't! Maybe I made somebody mad? Wait a minute! I live in America! I'm allowed to say anything I want! Aren't I???? A shout from the other room interrupted my thoughts before I had a chance to further mull. It was Jonathan. I had just received an email. **Side note...he's always doing that! Reading my emails! Sheesh!*** The said email was from a US Senator's aide! Asking if he could speak with me. Little ole' hardly has time to splash some make-up on ...