I felt like such a heel not going with Trevy for his first post hemi EEG. Yeeeeeees...Jonathan went with him. Yeeeeeees...he's just as good as me. But still! He's my baby! I was instead sitting on floor 6 east waiting for Neurology to get their boots here and help me sort out this medicine mess! Seriously it's like a bad joke...how many Neurologists does it take to write a bloody script? And fax prior authorizations? Cause Trevy's been back for hours now. And I'm STILL waiting! Anyway... Jonathan had just stepped out to meet the pizza delivery guy when Dr. EEG made his rounds. Of course I asked immediately if he had read the EEG. Of course he had. That's why he was there afterall. And I cried when he told me... that for the first time in almost two years. For the first time since this whole crazy mess began. my baby's EEG is completely normal! Side Note: It's super fun to sob in front of Japanese men and watch them squirm When I kept repeati...
Our family's journey with catastrophic epilepsy, homeschooling, and unconditional love.
Comments
don't like when they chirp and wake me up in the morning...it's a choir in my backyard
don't like when they build nests in my gutter...
if they eat the worms...that's good... 1 for worms...
I will give birds a 2.5...
right in the middle!
kylie would probably give them a 3 as well. she loves to watch them eat from the bird feeder. she doesn't understand why they run and then fly away when she tries to get close to them...she then puts her hands up, as if to say "where'd they go?"
I have books, books, books and stacks of great photographs I have taken of birds.
So, Toby, I guess I'm an enthusist and a 5+++.
Check this out. Its my favorite place for birding.
http://www.fws.gov/dingdarling/
CB
Me - about a 4
Matthew - says about a 4
We are probably 4.5's around here!
-Erin
Oh, and we recently had a crazy hawk crash through the front of our van when we were driving and the dumb thing did more damage than the deer we hit last year...