11.26.2007

eye of the storm

Wednesday 11/21/2007

Today was by far the most emotionally exhausting. You are being admitted tomorrow and your daddy & I are torn to pieces about that. Then on top of everything daddy has been on the phone all day fighting with our insurance company. They don't think you're worth paying $26,000 a vial! But I just need you to know, honey, that your daddy & I will fight with every breath we have to make sure you are taken care of. We love you ferociously!
Every time you have a seizure my heart chokes me. I hate to see the look of confusion in your eyes so I just snuggle you close and tell you that I love you. I do love you. I love you Trevor.
I have seen your daddy cry more today than ever. It kills me inside.
We love you SO much, Trevor. You're our little man. Our baby!

No comments: