3.18.2008


---
Bristel did great at her first visit with the dentist. Of course, sitting the princess chair...being served stickers...and magazines didn't hurt! She really just had her teeth counted anyway. No biggie. First real check up isn't until September.
---
---
Toby is another story...
---
so that face (above pic) shoulda served as my que. Somehow I missed the terror and was sincerely shocked when Toby literally grabbed the dentist's hands while they were snooping inside his mouth - complete with very sharp tools! A nurse & myself had to hold his hands down just so the dentist could count his teeth without cutting a hole on the interior cheek flesh...
---
We did learn that Tobin has four loose teeth & zero cavities! Yeah!
---
Dr. Dentist opted to not traumatize Toby (what with the freak out & four loosies) and post-poned the cleaning until September with Bristel
---

---

Normally a shorter than expected doc appointment wouldn't put me in a sour place. But today? I felt more stressed after that visit than if it had been my own...and trust me I have reason to stress over my own!

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

that's about what I looked like yesterday!