4.13.2008

gimme a hand

It's funny but somehow I don't remember when Toby or Bristel clapped their hands for the first time. I wasn't a milestone watcher really. But then, they were always developmentally on par.

But with Trevor...it's different, ya know. And it's bothered me for a long time. His not clapping.

He'll clap my hands. Or your hands.

He'll even bang two toys together.

But for some reason he just can't seem to clap his own hands. And I've seen him try. But it's like he just can't get it together.

And of course...I'm thinking it's because somethings wrong. It has to be because somethings wrong.

On the way home from the beach (after the big picture fiasco) I turned around and caught him red-handed!

I present you with...

Trevor's Gimme a Hand


3 comments:

Mama Skates said...

yay trevor! ;0)

Shanna Grimes said...

Hooray for HT!!!

Cool! I love the label cloud. I still need to change the colors on mine. Love it! Made me realize how little I blog about IS after all the tag restructuring. We just haven't had much news on that front, which is a good thing. No news is good news!

And yes, I agree with your hubby. You are a geek! But you are in good company here :)

-Shanna

Danielle said...

It's funny how a little thing like hand clapping can make me all warm & giddy! *smile*

Shanna...we can be the geek sistahs!

...danielle