4.26.2008

Trevy's Song

I first heard this song last fall. I was on my way to a women's conference in Portland, ME.

I guess I was having a cute day...cause the guy at the rental shop let me have my choice of the lot.

How could I not pick the convertible?! I think it would truly have been a sin! *grin*

And it was on that wind-blow, harvest splashed ride North-ward that this song captured my heart. I loved it from the first note.

Of course, at that time I had no idea what lay around the bend in our lives. Nor that it would become HT's theme song.

But I can't help believing that the lyrics to this song were whispered especially for us....for Trev...


5 comments:

Shanna Grimes said...

Am I dense or was there a song link or something? I'm dying to know what song it is.

Danielle said...

Silly me...I didn't think to hyper-link it!

For those interested...

The song is The Letter from the Newsboys Go album

The whole cd is great btw!

...danielle

Shanna Grimes said...

I love the video. Love the song too. I was showing the hub and Ethan too. Ethan said "Look, it's a baby." So cute, actually made me misty. It made me realize it's that time of year again. We make a movie like that every year to watch on our wedding anniversary in May. It's kind of a tradition. We only include the previous year since the last one made, so there are no repeated pics. This will be the first one with Kaylee in it.

Hope you had a good weekend!

Mama Skates said...

what a tear jerker! love it!

Mama Skates said...

bout the hub - he just boxes as a work-out, not to compete or anything...he's always boxing, working out on his total gym, push-ups, sit-ups, lifting weights, etc...i wish i had his dedication! and of course, he can eat WHATEVER he wants and still look that good!