9.02.2008

maybe I need the meds?

We're finally home from a long day in the EEG lab.


Grams went with. So she experienced the drama first-hand.


The neuro on call came to the floor to view the video clip. Shanna...you're right. Two neuros can see the same footage & have different conclusions. Chugani says it's residual IS. Dr. M says it looks like a tic. I emailed HC because our Dr. Neuro is yet out of the country. I was using him as a *am I nutso* filter. Plus...I kinda dislike Dr. M.


We'll know who's right later today or tomorrow morning...after the EEG is read.


What I do know is that the screen was crazy squiggles. And Trev has had enough EEGs for that to alarm me. During his sleep cycle he had a lot of spiking too...but it was much more rhythmic. If that makes sense?!


So anyway...when I know more I'll post.


Thank you SO much for the calls...emails...comments...prayers...


This is a crazy life. Being an IS mommy.


In fact...if they tell me tomorrow that it's just a tic...


it'll confirm that I'm the one in need of meds!

3 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

I am hoping and praying you are just crazy and need meds. ;)

Keep us posted
HUGS

Mama Skates said...

i hope u need meds too - goooood ones! ;0)

xoxoxox,
sharon

Dawson said...

Just wanted you to know that our family is praying for Trev. Lifting him and your family up