- The unadulterated glee in J's voice. He was quite pleased with his 1/2 priced meat bargain find. I've delegated BJ's runs to him. My freezer hates me for it! ::smile::
- Bristel's made-up words like - pink-a-lish
- The way Toby practices his spelling list! Hopping around the room like a baby kangaroo. It's annoyingly cute!
- These shoes!
I've been waiting months for the air to turn crisp...so I could sport them in style!
- Naps. Wait. Shhhhh.... Do you hear that? Me neither...isn't silence fabulous!
- The Yummy vs. Slummy Mommy debate!
- Grams. And her Sunday afternoon babysitting so J & I can go window shopping for our we-may-be-placing-a-bid-on-it-this-week house!
- Two consequetive ACTH-injection free days!
- Glimpses of Happy-Trevy again! We've missed him!
- Seeing an older couple holding hands at the mall. And having J reach over for mine...because he noticed too.
Now it's your turn...what made you smile this weekend?