I just couldn't update the blog after the Dr. Genes visit last Friday.
I felt like I'd been hit by a bus. A really really BIG bus. It takes time to recover from something like that!
And the thing is...we're still in an if-y zone anyway. Waiting to hear back on Toby's labs. If Toby's test reads positive...the same as Trevy's...then this will all be a very-scary but very-moot coincidence.
Dr. Genes spent over an hour explaining to me why she doesn't believe that will be the case.
And yet because it could be the case...
I mean how many odds has Trevor blown up already? What's one more? Soooooo like I was saying...because it could be the case...I'm waiting to worry until I know for sure.