Dr. Neuro will be faxing the script to MastersMarketing sometime today. Or so she told me during our phone convo last night.
We chose Masters because they're the least expensive. Although to be honest...I was beginning to have my doubts. Because the user friendly seemed to be missing!
I finally decided to call the toll-free number...where I was prompted to leave a message. I did so last Friday. And frankly...by Sunday I was annoyed. Not that there wasn't a little part of me that thought leaving a message would never amount to anything anyway. But still...
My son's having too many seizures every day...and I just want to move forward already!
And then Julie emailed! (when you have three small children email works WAY better! And I'm SO glad I thought to leave it! That's my tip - always leave an email addy!)
And since then it's been a breeze. She'll be handling Trevor's case personally...and we've been in constant communication! Which is really nice...cause I like hand holding!
And so...soon it begins...
(Okay so...there is a part of me hanging a lot of hopes on this drug. But there's another part trying to be realistic...I get that from my mom. She's the set the bar low so you aren't devastated type. This month is going to be very heavy on the heart. If it works...we're partying. If it fails...the brain surgery option becomes larger than makes me comfortable. Which btw we head back to Boston Children's for the 3T MRI do-over next Tuesday.)