1.27.2009

randeveu

** okay...copied & pasted wrong word...the correct spelling IS rendevous...obviously I really do need meds! I can't keep one thought in front of the other! **

I love using words I have to spell check.


Makes me feel so smart...


::wink::


But seriously how interesting (God) is this? Jen & Austin have a spur of the moment Boston Children's visit today. Trevy's appointment for today was set months ago! Plus, Dr. Boston's office called first thing this morning to ask if we could switch to a 3pm. Which is precisely the time that Austin's appointment is!


Gives me tingles. Although I'm easy like that...


...and somehow my sappy can't help thinking this randeveu was Planned for us!


Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Adesta said...

Good luck to both you and Jen today! I'm so jealous that she gets some Trevy luvin!!! {hugs to all}

Shanna Grimes said...

Wow! What a co-ink-ee-dink! I always thought it was spelled rendezvous?

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Hope you got some great news! How awesome that you both got to be there on the same day.

JSmith5780 said...

I was going to ask on the spelling too. I have always spelled it like Shanna.

Learn something new everyday!

I'll get my pics from yesterday up in a few!