4.21.2009

my fortune cookie friends...

A friend FaceBooked me recently...






"You definitely have something great around the corner, I can almost feel it"...


she said...







Feeling a little less Fortune Cookie...a little more Eyore...



I rolled my eyes & sighed...



If I were a stuffed donkey I'm sure my ears & tail would have been drooping too...






And went to answer the just rung door bell...








Where I found a care-package on the stoop!




Filled with O's fan treasures...




and little princess delights too!








Sent by another IS mommy friend...




and making my other Fortune Cookie friend look super duper smart!




::wink::




And even though it's been an Eyore kinda streak lately...




I'm SO thankful for all my Fortune Cookie friends that shower me with love via emails...comments...phone calls...prayers...care packages!



And help chase the gloomies away when I feel like I can't!

6 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Awwww....that's so lovely!
I love their wisdom & kindness. A little prosperity and love is much deserved. Yay for you & your wonderful friends.

Adesta said...

You've got some great friend D! How wonderful!!!

Hoping your days start looking much sunnier and more cheerful for all of you!! {hugs}

Danielle said...

I've grown to love all my blog friends...deeply! Each one of you guys add something special to my life...and allow me to be transparent...and it's just...weeeell...nice. Sweet. Beautiful. And such a blessing...especially during those gloomy days...

((((hugs to all who follow Trevy's story...and have heart-connected with our family!)))))

...danielle

Tara - Aidan's Mommy said...

Glad they loved the goodies. Did the shirt fit J ok? They only gave them out in 1 size and since it would be many, many years before Aidan would of been able to wear it I thought "What's better to give someone that "should" be a Red Sox fan than an Orioles shirt?". The purse was a good match and I'm glad I could make your little princess happy.

Danielle said...

Tara...

The shirt fits him perfectly! And J loves sporting his O's gear here in Sox land...

I know...the purse & headband are a PERFECT match for that dress! It was given to her by a family here...their daughter had worn it as a bridemaid gown a few years ago. And Bristel loves it so much I can hardly get her out of it...seriously...wears it to the playground!

Thanks Tara...it was a really super sweet super thoughtful super needed gift!

((((hugs))))

...danielle

KC's Warrior Mama said...

What a nice friend : )

Karen