6.05.2009

cute AND smart

The thought has randomly crossed my mind.






To find some sort of medical I.D. thing-a-ma-bob for Trevy.








But honestly...he has always been WITH me. So I've put it off.










Plus there was nothing cute out there. And if it ain't cute. He ain't wearin' it!









But then I found this one...








It comes in an array of colors. And I think it looks adorable!






Now I'm not whippin' out my credit card this minute...





...but I might the next!






Click here to learn more about the ID on Me bracelet!






6 comments:

JSmith5780 said...

That is cute. We just did a Medic-Alert. He had the standard silver one for a long time, then we switched him to the sport band when his wrist got big enough.

blogzilly said...

That's a sweet one. We ordered one for Bennett before we left for Detroit. Apparently it is at home, the Aunt checking mail says it showed. Not sure if it is as cool as this one since I didn't do the ordering, but if it isn't I may get another!

:)

Holli said...

I checked them out...pretty neat.

Not exactly the old standard metal ID bracelets...

Of course, Austin is never away from me either though!

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Very cool! i like how you can attach it to the shoes too, instead of having to wear on the wrist (not so sure Connor would wrist it) I've also thought about attaching something to his carseat too in case of a bad accident and I'm unable to speak.

JSmith5780 said...

Just as Monica said, what if something happened to you adn you couldn't answer for your child. This is the reason I felt so strongly about having something for Austin. I know the odds are small, but we are talking about our kids that having a rare disease anyway

Mrs. M said...

Super cool! Love that one.
I was at an Epilepsy meeting the other night and noticed a really neat one on a wrist. Must ask where she got it.
It's like military dog tags isn't it? That's kinda how I've felt about getting one for R...but it's necessary if he's going to be away from me at all....maybe.