9.20.2011

count us in–finally!

 

I have known about the study…for, like…ever. 

 

 

I have wanted to participate in the study for exactly the same amount of time.

 

 

But. 

 

 

Well.  You know.

 

 

Life.

 

 

It takes exactly everything I have to offer to make it through each day.  The extras tend to fall by the way-side.

 

 

So yesterday, when Dr. Research approached us in the lobby of Boston Childrens to discuss our interest in participating with the Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project I was, like, sign me up!  He had all the paper work ready to go.  Is sending us the blood draw kits.  And we can even book in-home labs!

 

 

Can’t get much easier than that.

 

 

And they’re still taking applicants.  Visit the EPGP’s website for more detailed info. 

 

 

…danielle  

No comments: