Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trevy as a cuddly snuggly bear

 

 

Aidan’s mommy has become a sweet cyber friend over the past year.  And she has a beautiful and exciting opportunity to join the Awareness Bear team!  And not just join the team, but also write stories for the newest awareness additions – Emma & Evan the Epilepsy Awareness Bears.  And Aidan’s mommy has asked to use Trevy’s story as her inspiration for Evan! 

 

 

Gosh…talk about making my sappy leak.

 

 

I know most of my readers have children with Infantile Spasms.  But Mama Aidan is looking for a girl bear inspiration too.  Because Trevy already represents the IS community she’s hoping to find a little girl with a different shade of epilepsy.  Click here to read more about it…   

 

 

And now…

 

 

If you’ll excuse me…

 

 

I’m gonna go find the nearest box of Kleenex! 

 

 

….danielle 

No comments: