11.28.2011

updated app love list

Our iPad is by far the best therapeutic (and everything in between) gift we ever purchased for Trevy!  And I love to share great apps as I stumbled on them.  I even have a tab way up at the top of my page where I've listed them.  But it needed some sprucing up.  I'm still working on it but in the meantime.  Here ya go!  Enjoy!



Trevy's Top Ten
  • Youtube
  • Netflix
  • Pandora
  • PBS kids
  • Anything Sesame Street
  • Talking Friends - all of them!
  • Jumpstart Preschool
  • Sonoflex (but we got it during the .99cent sale)
  • My Underwear


ABCs 



123s


ABA
  • Anything Kindergarten.com
  • Adam's Game
  • Model Me Kids Going Places
  • Natural Learning Concepts Sort and Categorize Game
  • DTT Words
  • SeeTouchLearn


Animals
  • Vocal Zoo
  • Peek a Boo Barn
  • Peek-a-Zoo
  • Puppy Pals
  • Farm Sounds
  • Farmyard
  • Pocket Zoo


Books

Christmas


Fave Friends 


Music
  • Virtuoso
  • Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes by Rosemary Wells
  • Glow Tunes
  • 6 Little Ducks
  • Baby Piano
  • Orchestra by Geni Kids


Puzzles
  • iPuzzleWords
  • My First Puzzles
  • Puzzle Play
  • Swapsies
  • RedFish Shadow Bug
  • Red Fish 



Shapes

  • DTT Shapes
  • Baby Shapes
  • Color and Shape
  • Let's Make Shapes

Speech Therapy




See more of my app recommendations by clicking the links below


Enjoy your Pab (Trevy Speak: iPad)!  

…danielle

No comments: