3.20.2012

printable spring movement cards

 

 

My kids loooove movement cards and it’s a fun way to use word banks for different Seasons or Holidays too!

 

(click the image to download)

 

I whipped up these cute little movement cards tonight after Trevy’s school aide wished out loud for newbies (they’re still using Christmas movement cards).  Some things to keep in mind:

 

 

  • I have NO computer graphic programs or training.  This was done with good old fashioned Open Office, copy & paste and lots of Action Alert-able muttering.
  • Even my “work” is interrupted so I couldn’t take the time to perfect positioning. 
  • Most of the actions are self explanatory but when in doubt use your imagination.
  •   Annnnd…all of the clip art came from free sites.  If I have accidentally borrowed your art please let me know so I can remove it.  Smile

 

 

Enjoy!

 

 

…danielle

No comments: