8.07.2013

he can talk!

 

1-Trevy Sailing at Camp 2013 2

 

Trevy is at camp this summer for a couple weeks. He attended this camp last year too. It's an inclusive camp so there are special kiddos and typical kiddos. Trevy attends with his aide and has a lot of fun.

 

One of the boys from last year remembers him and yesterday said,

 


Hey, Trevor, knock knock...

 

Trevy knows how to play this one and responded, Who's there?

 

The boy shouted, OH MY GOSH...HE'S TALKING!!!!

 

I've been giggling about that one since his camp aide shared it with me this morning!

 

2-Trevy Sailing at Camp 2013

 

 

danielle

2 comments:

Tatum said...

you just made me smile. I love this post.

Danielle said...

Coincidentally, I was just reading YOUR post and it made ME smile because I "get" it!

...d