5.24.2009

prayers for Sophie

Dearest Sophie...


I just wanted you to know that Trevy's family will be praying for you especially this week! You are in our hearts and minds constantly.



This is a big...exciting...scary week for your family! In large part because...



You have an amazing mommy! Who passionately advocates...loves...and persues hope for you!



She may not know this...but she has become a very special friend to me as we've journeyed together this past year. A friend who allows me to be open & honest...but always encourages me to cling to Hope!



I know she's worried. And freaking out. And that's okay. Because now it's my turn to be the friend (at least one of them) who just listens...loves...and reminds her to cling to Hope...



And as this new week dawns...I wanted you to know how special your mommy is! And how amazing & special you are!




Hugs...and prayers...and best wishes for this week!



XOXOXOXO...



...Trevy's mommy

4 comments:

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

I had to come back to comment because after I finished reading it the first time...the tears would not stop flowing. You are so very sweet and supportive. You are an amazing friend who allows me to vent without judgment. And, unfortunately, you understand all too well what I am going through. Thank you for always being here for me.

blogzilly said...

I am also gonna have Sophie and her folks in my thoughts a ton. I hope everything goes great up there. Might even run into them since it looks like our trips are going to overlap.

KC's Warrior Mama said...

Elaine,

I am so glad that Sophie is getting her chance...I know you guys have been waiting a long time for this. I wish you the very best of luck for Sophie.

Karen

Holli said...

I can't stop thinking about this little girl! What an amazing inspiration she has been! And her mommy too!

They will all certainly be in my prayers!