11.28.2009

long overdue (a picture marathon)

My attempt at a Christmas Card snapshot...



Hey now...stop that laughing!

I'd like to see your best attempt at getting the three of them in the same frame!


His attempt at looking imp-ish...


Trevy's French Kiss...

Bristel signing "stop"...

...she wasn't diggin' mommy and the camera.






Toby has a sudden obsessive interest in birds...




In a rare moment...Toby let me photo shoot him...


I especially love the above!


No worries, Katy. More to come later...



::smile::

7 comments:

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

Aww, super cute pictures! I can barely get some of JUST Connor, I can't imagine getting 3 kids to pose...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yeah my best one of my 2 boys is of the backs of their heads!

Lovely pics! :)

Katy x

JSmith5780 said...

Love the pics!

I was dreading photo taking for Xmas cards and luckily my SIL managed to capture two near perfect ones :)

Adesta said...

I know how it is trying to get three kids to sit at once in a nice pose for pictures....I think it would be easier catching Santa!!! Mine are either looking somewhere else, making goofy faces, blinking, or talking....*sigh*

Those are precious pictures though!!! Bristel wasn't digging the camera!? WHAT!? lol...did you check her for a fever?? lol

Must say, Trevy is looking FANTASTIC!!!!

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

LOVE the pics. I wish I knew how to photoshop because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get 3 kids to all look and smile at the camera at once.

By the way, I immediately noticed Bristel's CUTE shoes in one of the pics. Oh, how I long for the day that Sophie can throw on a cute pair of sandals. Ha...the things that I long for ;)

Mama Skates said...

yay - a picture marathon! i love ur photo shoots! ;0)

Colby said...

Danielle....BEAUTIFUL photos! You are so talented!!! (I know, it's the subject matter, right?)

I can't get Colby to stop his "Stevie Wonder" head skaking long enough to get many good photos at one sitting! I jsut need to put some sunglasses on him and let him go!!!

Cyndi