I felt like such a heel not going with Trevy for his first post hemi EEG. Yeeeeeees...Jonathan went with him. Yeeeeeees...he's just as good as me. But still! He's my baby! I was instead sitting on floor 6 east waiting for Neurology to get their boots here and help me sort out this medicine mess! Seriously it's like a bad joke...how many Neurologists does it take to write a bloody script? And fax prior authorizations? Cause Trevy's been back for hours now. And I'm STILL waiting! Anyway... Jonathan had just stepped out to meet the pizza delivery guy when Dr. EEG made his rounds. Of course I asked immediately if he had read the EEG. Of course he had. That's why he was there afterall. And I cried when he told me... that for the first time in almost two years. For the first time since this whole crazy mess began. my baby's EEG is completely normal! Side Note: It's super fun to sob in front of Japanese men and watch them squirm When I kept repeati...
Our family's journey with catastrophic epilepsy, homeschooling, and unconditional love.
























Comments
The kids look like they are having so much fun though.... Callie, too!
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
And yes, I'm celebrating. :)
My boys love to get outside for a romp in the snow too...and I like it when they do! Everyone's happier then.
Your little Callie as a sweetie too.
Enjoy these happy winter days!
Looks like you guys had a ton - o - fun
Cyndi
Thank you! Hope you had a great holiday.....
Marcia K
Marcia
we know your kids are absolutely adorable.....BUT that Dog......I WANT ONE!!!! OMG....it fits prefect in the "adorableness" of your family!
What is that cute ball o' fur????
Anywho...
Deb...she's a cocka-poo. If you lived closer I'd be tempted to give her to ya'! ;)
...danielle
Oh wow...
Please please hug them for me. Honestly...with everything we've been through with Trevy. I still always feel like those first few months are the hardest.
She can add me on FB...email me...or even you have my cell right? She can call me too...
I'm here.
((((hugs))))
...danielle