5.25.2010

Charli on my mind...




And not just because of her amazingly adorable smile!



Tomorrow morning...



Charli's family will kiss her good-bye and hand her over to the Hope Team of Detroit Children's Hospital...



You can follow her journey here.



Karen...



You've made it SO far! This far. And now you're standing on the Nightmare Miracle brink. I've been there. And know too well the terror and hope and saturating emotions that are swirling around you. Through you. Tomorrow will be by far...the most difficult day of your life. I'm praying peace...and comfort...and clarity...over you. Just like I have been...



I hope you can feel it in your soul.



And remember...I'm just a phone call away.



My heart is giving you a great big Italian XOXOXO!



And I'm asking those that have come to love Trevy through his journey...would do the same for you...

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Oh, best wishes to the little mite and her family. Sending good health, successful surgery and guiding hands to all who touch this little wonder.