2.18.2011

what I'm loving today

is really what I will be loving tomorrow... 


I need to run to IKEA for some organizational items for my school (therapy if you're Trevy) room.  Yes, I'm one of those crazy homeschooling mommies.  Although at this time only Toby is my full time guinea pig student.  I've been reading through tons of other homeschooling mommy blogs this week and now I'm totally sold on the workbox system.  Which is why I need IKEA's Trofast system ASAP.  It's quite likely I'll go crazy and create a therapy version of the workbox system for Trevy too!  Which I'm sure will eventually make an appearance in my BackYard Therapy posts. 


Anyway...


IKEA is running a special this weekend where they'll reduce your bill the amount spent in their cafe.  Which to mean can only mean one thing...


A field trip tomorrow is clearly meant to be!   

No comments: