9.08.2017

at least once a day

The longer we walk with Charlotte, the richer and more beautiful this method grows for all three of my children.



It's been about a year and a half since I brought Trevy home for school. I still remember the angst I felt as my heart moved towards that (brave) decision. He has so many layered and complex considerations both medical and educational/developmental. It was terrifying.  



And certainly, it isn't easy.



But at least once a day, he takes my breath away with a "moment" of validation. 



Bristel captured the magic of yesterday's...



Experiment from A Drop of Water which is part of the Ambleside Online curriculum




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Bristol is a budding photographer! Course with that cute a subject, what could go wrong? I looked up your homeschool info with the link you shared, and all I can say is WOW! That' looks like a Homeschool Mom best friend. I can't tell you how much I admire you for your decision to homeschool. I didn't think I'm disciplined enough to do that!!

Danielle said...

Bristel IS a budding photographer! I'm biased, but I think she has such a great eye.

I don't implement the Charlotte Mason method perfectly, but she definitely inspired the flow of our homeschool. What I love most is her commitment to the idea that children are born persons, with ideas and intellect all of their own. Trevor proves that daily, just in his own way. <3

And trust me, I'm not as disciplined as I should be!